about 1 year ago
A leading global bio-pharmaceutical has undergone significant expansion at local, regional and global level primarily through product development and organic growth. Alongside this expansion the organisation has under gone significant transformation within their global supply chain processes across their expanding global customer base. As a result, they are looking tib recruit a Global Logistics Manger into their expanding supply chain tea.
- This role will report into the Global Logistics Director and will primarily focused on managing best practice across all third-party logistics providers within the organisations global supply chain covering both warehousing and freight operations.
- This position will be the subject matter expert for all cold chain distributions processes across the global supply chain.
- Another focus of this role is to work closely with all third-party logistics providers to ensure all cold chain distribution processes are fit for purpose as the organisation continues to expand their product portfolio through organic growth and acquisition.
- This role will work closely with internal stake holders within global quality teams to ensure deviations are managed at an optimum level through the global supply chain network.
- Ideally degree qualified with 5-8 years plus global or regional logistics and warehousing experience within the life science sector
- Cold Chain Distribution experience is essential
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations