19 days ago
A global healthcare organization has their corporate headquarters based in Dublin and has recently undergone both significant restructure and expansion across multiple global functions based out of their Dublin office including their global supply chain operations. This organization has grown significantly through acquisition and will continue to do so, which will require them to increase headcount within the global sourcing teams as their portfolio of products continues to grow. As a result, they are looking to hire a new global sourcing manager to join their global procurement team.
- This role will report into an Associate Director Global Procurement and will primarily be focusing on sourcing a wide range of direct materials for multiple categories.
- This position will require the individual to take a leading role contract negotiations across multiple direct material categories at a global and regional level and have a proven track record of cost savings.
- Another focus of this role will be to strategically source suppliers for key categories of direct material to ensure optimum cost strategy is applied and that there is no risk to global market supply.
- This position will work closely with global supply chain teams to ensure that strategic vendors are managed effectively from a delivery and a cost perspective.
- Ideally degree qualified with 7-9 plus years strategic procurement experience at a global or regional level.
- Extensive category management experience across direct materials.
- FMCG or Pharmaceutical experience would be a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations