about 1 year ago
A leading global FMCG with an impressive portfolio of products established a new function across indirect procurement and are now continuing that transformation across all indirect procurement across the operations in Ireland. This organization is one of Ireland's leading exporters and they are looking to hire a senior procurement professional to lead the continued transformation across all indirect procurement categories and processes:
- This role will report into a Group Head of Indirect Procurement and will primarily focused on leading key transformation projects across indirect procurement.
- One of the key projects that this role will be leading is the implementation of a new S2P process and IT system working closely with key stakeholders in finance and procurement teams.
- A key focus of this role is to ensure that best practice is applied to all procurement processes as the organization continues to develop operational excellence across all indirect procurement categories.
- This role will also require the individual to work with key stakeholders across procurement, finance, supply chain and IT within the global organization.
- This role will require the individual to lead a team of procurement analysts and specialists focused on delivering procurement excellence across indirect procurement.
- Ideally degree qualified with 8-10 years plus across a broad ranger of indirect procurement categories.
- A proven track record leading procurement transformation at a regional or global level.
- Excellent P2P or S2P experience is required.
- SAP or Ariba implementation or optimization would be a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training