27 days ago
A global biopharmaceutical has recently gone through significant transformation and growth booth through acquisition and product development. As a result, they are expanding their global manufacturing network and are in the process of establishing a new manufacturing site in their Dublin operations and need to hire a Head of Manufacturing to lead the new manufacturing site. This site is a state of art manufacturing facility designed to develop and manufacture innovative biotech products as the organization expands its global product portfolio.
- This role with report into a Site Director and will be responsible for establishing and ramping up manufacturing processes in the new manufacturing facility.
- This position will be responsible for developing and leading a cross functional operations team within the new manufacturing unit as the organization prepares for commercial launch of products.
- Another focus of the role will be to establish a culture of operational excellence within the manufacturing and packaging facility as the manufacturing facility ramps up.
- This position will lead all new product introductions and tech transfers into the site as the organization continues to expand their global product portfolio
- Degree qualified with 8-10 plus years manufacturing experience within the biopharma sector.
- Strong people management is required.
- Aseptic manufacturing is essential.
- Site start-up and/or expansion would be a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training