7 days ago
Are you the HR Consultant we are searching for? If you are a spectacular HR professional looking for part time work who wants to take the next step working at an amazing pharmaceutical company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (part-time) job based in Dublin. Part time hours are 2.5 days/week (flexible on which days), 9am - 5.30pm (can be flexible again), with a hybrid remote/onsite model in place.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide high quality HR support to the business - managing and administering all core HR functions, systems, recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and practices
- You will work closely with the head of HR, local and global leaders in the areas of technical operations, quality, and medical/regulatory
- You will support the business and drive the business priorities, assisting with the development and execution of HR key objectives
- You will provide guidance and direction on complex HR and business issues
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5 - 7+ years of experience in HR work/consulting
- You have knowledge of the development & delivery of HR programmes and processes
- You possess strong knowledge of employment legislation and HR organisational policy
- You have a degree in HR, chartered CIPD membership desirable
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.