+353 1 96 09 796
over 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Analyst within a leading, global organisation based in Mayo; this organisation are consistently undergoing significant growth on a global scale. This is a permanent role.
In this role, you will maintain the IT Systems and Server platforms on-site, along with supporting applications hosted in the cloud. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment within a global leading organisation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a strong background in IT Support alongside a good knowledge of networking, cloud technologies and strong problem solving, analytical skills to work within a global organisation that can provide you with excellent career development and progression.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Provide day to day support on IT systems and platforms such as cloud services.
- Remediate reported IT related issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Take part in projects to ensure they are delivered successfully and meet expectation within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Collaborate with both colleagues and customers to ensure timely resolution of reported issues
- Translate business IT requirements into solutions that contribute to the success of the organisation.
What you will need:
- 2+ years' experience working in an IT Operations environment.
- A degree in an IT related discipline.
- You will have experience working with smart technologies such as cloud and virtualisation software.
- Certification or experience in Windows Server, SQL or VMware are a distinct advantage.
- You will have strong communication skills.
- A knowledge of Networking and Web Design is advantageous.
The company will provide you with:
- A chance to work in a leading global technology organisation. With this opportunity you will grow your own skillset and career alongside business growth.
- Excellent remuneration with a fantastic benefits package on offer.
The next step for you
- Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Alan Harper from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively, call on the main line.
- Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain & Operations.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.