11 months ago
Are you the Maintenance Electrician we are searching for? If you are a spectacular Maintenance Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your career in the life sciences industry, no previous pharma experience required!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will execute planned maintenance routines including predictive, preventative and calibration activities
- You will ensure that equipment failures or issues are responded to promptly and appropriately in a cross functional environment
- You will participate in continuous improvement initiatives, identifying improvements in job plan information and spare parts for planned activities
- You will support major equipment overhauls and Soft Parts Change Out
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have experience in a maintenance role in a regulated manufacturing/industrial environment or experience in facilities maintenance
- You prioritise safety, quality and reliability in every task
- You have minimum a Level 6 Electrical qualification
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.