about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Manufacturing Engineering Technician III? If you are ready to join a leading global manufacturing facility based in North Dublin, then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- Maintain and develop machine programs, part definition (PD) files and machine set-ups.
- Optimize machine programs and set-ups to meet or exceed theoretical product run-rate
- Interface with Line Supervisors, Manufacturing Engineers and Machine Support Manager to determine corrective actions needed and be the front line person in ensuring that assigned line(s) performs with the maximum efficiency and product quality.
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in achieving optimum process performance by measuring and / or optimizing of reflow profiles, wave solder profiles, and screen printing of solder paste.
- Provide recommendations for designing, fabricating and / or modifying necessary tooling, and product design for manufacturability (DFM) improvements.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a NFQ Level 6 or equivalent/degree in Manufacturing Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Electronical / Electronics / Mechatronics
- You have 5 years' experience working as an MET II or similar role
- Safety of work is your top priority
- Previous experience leading projects is highly advantageous.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.