6 days ago
My client, a leading food manufacturing company based in Co. Kildare, is looking for a Marketing Executive who will join the Innovation team and will support the company's vision to be a world leading food manufacturer through a marketing plan aligned to the innovation and sales strategy for growth.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
Market & Consumer Insights
- You will analyse and monitor consumer insights, market trends & data and present both internally and externally to validate business opportunities.
- You will work with key customer accounts on gap analysis, presentations, market reports & insights that will result in quick business wins.
- You will compile market data update reports for the business teams which educate internally and facilitate strategic decisions.
- You will create and manage digital media platforms for the business that will reach current and potential new buyers by educating them on all solutions available to meet their needs.
- You will manage the company's website with updates and blogs to heighten SEO on-line.
- You will manage identified trade shows and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
- You will create marketing material & presentation templates designed to aid sales and create new customer opportunities.
- You will create and manage all ESG marketing materials including the annual Origin Green Plan and CSR plan for the company.
- You will represent the company at industry events, award ceremonies and other public engagements.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline - Marketing, Business, etc.
- You have a previous experience with brand development & design in the food manufacturing industry.
- You have excellent creative & communication skills.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.