National Account Manager
2 months ago
Job Title: National Account Manager
Our client are a leading food company based in Louth. The company are committed to providing the highest quality food products to their customers across the country. As they continue to expand the business, they are looking for a talented and experienced National Account Manager to join our team.
This role will be based in Louth with good hybrid working options. Travel will be required as part of the role.
As the National Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing key accounts across Ireland. You will work closely with the rest of the sales team and other departments to develop and execute sales strategies, build strong relationships with customers, and deliver profitable growth for the business. This is a critical role for the company and requires an individual with excellent communication skills, a strong commercial acumen, and a proven track record of delivering sales targets.
- Manage and develop relationships with our key accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales targets and drive profitable growth
- Work closely with the sales team and other departments to identify and capitalize on business opportunities
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to ensure that their needs are being met and to identify areas for improvement
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements with customers to ensure profitability for the business
- Provide regular sales forecasts and reports to senior management
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to stay up-to-date with industry trends and develop new business opportunities
- Third level qualification in business, marketing, or a related field
- At least 3+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the food industry
- Proven track record of delivering sales targets and driving profitable growth
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Market data resources such as Dunnhumby and Kantar
- Ability to travel as required
If you are a results-oriented, strategic thinker with a passion for sales and a strong understanding of the food industry, I would love to hear from you. On offer is a competitive salary and a supportive work environment where you can grow and develop your skills.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.