about 1 month ago
Are you an Production/Operations Manager within the Food Industry looking for your next move?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Operations Manager for a large scale FMCG manufacturing facility based in Dublin. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for all aspects of Production, Supply Chain, Warehousing and Maintenance within the production facility. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement and production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a fast paced, dynamic food manufacturing facility.
Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Full Operational responsibility for the production and warehousing facility, responsible for leading Line Managers to ensure targets and production KPIs are achieved
- Responsible for allocating budgets across departments
- Responsible for the review of all aspects of the management teams' performance
- Reporting to MD in relation to site profitability and efficiency
- Drive CI initiatives across the site, ensuring Lean principles are adhered to
- Compliance of health, safety, Quality and energy standards
- Ensuring targets are achieved and continually improved upon
- Minimum of 3+ years' management experience at Production/ Ops level in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience with high volume, short shelf life products is highly desirable
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable
- Proven cost and people management ability
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.