29 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Process Chemist? Next Generation are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Process Chemist for a well-known FMCG manufacturing company based in Co. Wexford.
This is a full-time 12 month Fixed Term Contract with benefits, on-site Monday - Friday, flexi-time available.
What will you do in this job?
- Drive our zero-defect culture through rigorous adherence to S&OP's, maintaining GMP and environmental standards, and aggressively identifying and implementing appropriate corrective actions within the plant
- Develop a deep understanding of ingredient and product characteristics and specifications. Evaluate laboratory analysis (including GC results) to determine appropriate disposition of materials and processes in a timely fashion
- Taking ownership of manufacturing processes and providing manufacturing instructions to operations
- Monitor control points in the manufacturing process to assure that process is in control and capable, and troubleshoot issue if necessary
- Develop and/or validate manufacturing processes/equipment to ensure capability to meet product specifications reliably and repeatedly
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a third level degree in a scientific discipline, preferably Chemistry or Applied Chemistry, chemical/process engineering
- 4+ years' experience in a regulated process manufacturing environment, i.e., pharma, food and beverage, flavour, fragrance, food ingredients or FMCG
- Knowledge of Organic Chemistry and ability to interpret analytical results
- Knowledge of sensory analysis techniques
- Experience of developing and supporting GMP, hygiene and/or food safety requirements
- Management (developing and sustaining) of Quality Systems in a GMP environment
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .