about 1 month ago
We are seeking an accomplished Senior Manager (Single-Use Consumables & Filters) to lead campus-wide sourcing efforts. Reporting to the site-based Procurement Lead, this role entails close alignment with the biologics manufacturing network strategy and collaboration with various site departments. You'll manage dynamic priorities, necessitating minimal guidance, and emphasize effective communication with internal stakeholders, senior leadership, and suppliers. Your contribution is vital to our site operations' success.
- Drive cost savings in single-use and filter categories.
- Manage alternate sourcing, RFPs, and contracts.
- Support annual budget processes.
- Develop strategic category plans.
- Introduce new materials and suppliers.
- Ensure performance metrics.
- Support risk management efforts.
- Ensure compliance and procurement processes.
- Manage cGMP packaging supply.
- Collaborate with a network procurement team.
- Exceed purchase price variance and inventory metrics.
- Lead supplier change control and sourcing strategies.
- Provide guidance to sourcing personnel.
- Utilize e-sourcing tools for cost savings.
- Resolve site continuity issues.
- Prepare for site audits.
- Support cGMP audit activities.
- Prepare competitive go-to-market events.
- Create category performance reports.
Qualifications & Experience:
- An associate degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- A minimum of 6-10 years of professional experience.
- At least 3-5 years of procurement experience.
- Highly preferred: Experience in the supply of single-use consumables and filters.
- Previous experience with cGMP in the biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and/or medical device industry.
- Proficiency in contract development.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively.
- Proven success in a team-based environment.
- Proficiency with Infinity and SAP or other ERP systems is preferred.
- Preferred industry certifications include CPM, CPSM, CSCP, or CPIM.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across various organizational levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a collaborative approach as a critical team member.
- A customer-focused orientation with excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proactive, creative, and analytical in driving continuous improvement and identifying new opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision from senior management.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nuira Esmau at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.