016 49 85 46
over 2 years ago
One of Ireland's largest water service operators is looking for an experienced Project Engineer with an electrical background to join their team. You will be responsible for delivery of projects, tendering and technical input to the design and operational costing of water and wastewater schemes
- Production of documentation, including reports, drawings, calculations, specifications, tender documentation including particular specifications
- Production of project budgets and programmes
- Co-ordinating with PSCS, PSDP, Client and other stakeholders
- Provide technical advice and guidance
- Provide input to bids and project manage appropriate projects
- Supervision & management of contractors
- Respond to Client requests for information
- Qualified with an Engineering degree in the Electrical field
- Significant relevant water / wastewater treatment process experience (minimum 3 years)
- Also experience in 3 of the following:
- Pumping Station detail design
- Odour Control Equipment
- Sludge Thickening, dewatering & handling
- Mechanical Structures
- Tendering and Engineering management
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.