24 days ago
Purchasing Administrator- Medical Device Industry
Ready to move into your next role as a Purchasing Administrator? If you are an eager professional who wants to take the next step working at a multi-national Medical Device organisation with several global operations, then keep reading!
This is a 6 month fixed term contract based in West Dublin and offers good hybrid working arrangements.
What will you do in this job?
- Responsible for the execution of the operational and tactical purchasing activities of 3rd party contract manufacturers (CMO)
- Responsible for the ERP based activities execution (place purchase order, perform goods receipting, issue forecast to 3rd party manufacturers)
- Lead the tactical partnership with the Contract Manufacturer and manage the supply flow and the CMO customer service performance
- Work with internal business stakeholders to across Europe and the US to learn and develop personal cross functional skills
- Own the master data for the assigned 3rd Party Manufacturing organisations
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain or similar
- You have 2+ years' experience in a similar role within Supply Chain, Medical Device and Healthcare experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong computer literacy skills and experience working with an ERP system (SAP is highly desirable). Need to have advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good numeric skills and excellent attention to detail
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.