about 2 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as QA Senior Specialist supporting the development and implementation of the QA activities related to QC laboratory operations and QC site operations? If you are a spectacular QA specialist who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12-months (full-time) based in North Dublin .
What will you do in this job?
- Provide quality oversight for internal equipment qualification, method transfer activities, and QC site operations for the manufacture of biologics drug substance
- Support the execution of the internal audit program
- Ensure compliance of all QC activities to all applicable policies, directives, guidance documents
and regulatory requirements
- Support the QC laboratory through global regulatory agency inspections and achievement of market approval
- Carry out laboratory investigations and deviations and associated corrective actions
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- BSc in Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Quality experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of cGMP requirements for laboratory compliance including equipment and
instrumentation qualification requirements is essential
- Ability to work off own initiative in addition to working as part of a team
- Excellent time management & organisational skills along with a proven ability to multi-task
The next step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .