13 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Bioassay Analyst? If you are a recent graduate or a spectacular QC professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing global biopharmaceutical company, then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will participate in analytical method transfer/validation to the bioassay laboratory
- You will perform laboratory investigations to determine root cause and implement appropriate corrective and preventative action
- You will review and approve bioassay analytical data
- Knowledge and experience in some or all the following is an advantage; inhibition of proliferation assay, potency assays, binding assay, maintenance of cell lines for cell-based bioassay, ELISA and western blot
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1-2 years of relevant experience working with a variety of bioassay and aseptic techniques in a GMP laboratory
- OR you have work placement experience from college
- You have demonstrated testing experience in a QC laboratory
- You have a BSc degree in Bioscience, Biochemistry, Medical Sciences or equivalent qualification
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.