12 days ago
QC Instrumentation Specialist
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Instrumentation Specialist? If you are an enthusiastic QC Instrumentation Specialist who wants to take the next step working at a multi-national award-winning biologics company, then keep reading!
This is a 12-month contract (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for providing a Calibration and/or Maintenance Service to the QC laboratory
- You will manage instrument specific investigations, such as calibration
- You will review and approve analytical instrumentation qualification, calibration, repairs and documentation
- You will be involved in new instrument qualifications and upgrades
- You will ensure compliance with corporate policies, directives and current regulatory requirements for laboratory instrument qualification, calibration and lifecycle management
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 2-3 years' experience, at least 1 of which should be related to instrument qualification experience in a GMP laboratory setting
- You have a B.Sc. degree in a scientific related discipline
- You have a baseline understanding of biochemistry and various biopharmaceutical analytical platforms
- You have the ability to work in a team-based environment
- You have excellent time management and organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks
- You have excellent communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.