3 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Microbiology Specialist (Product Testing)? If you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an amazing biologics manufacturing company, then keep reading!
This is a full-time contract job of 12 months based in North Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be performing bioburden testing on utility samples, drug substance and raw materials within the required hold times.
- You will be performing bacterial endotoxin testing on utility samples, drug substance and drug product within the required hold times.
- You will be carrying out the Minute Mouse Virus (MMV) by PCR and quantitative PCR (qPCR) testing of in-process samples.
- You will be performing compendial verification, method transfer/validation, and routine testing of in-process, drug substance and drug product samples in accordance with applicable procedures and cGMP requirements.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 2-5 years experience in a laboratory environment
- Or you have work placement experience
- You have a level 8 degree in Microbiology or related discipline
- You have the ability to work in a team-based environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.