26 days ago
Quality Assistant - Cork
Are you a Food Scientist with 1+ years of experience in QA/QC in food manufacturing looking for a fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills in the industry? Then today is your lucky day!
My client, a phenomenal food manufacturing business based in Co. Cork is looking to add a new member on their Quality Team. You will report into the Quality Manager and you will be responsible to maintain HACCP procedures and Quality control on a daily basis.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Cork.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure effective implementation of HACCP system on the factory floor and ensuring all checks are carried out and verified as per procedure and appropriate corrective action taken where critical limits are breached.
- You will be responsible for the compiling, trending and communication of Quality reports.
- You will carry out product quality checks during production.
- You will assist with investigations into complaints and correction action plans.
- You will provide support during BRC audits.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a degree or qualification in Food Science & Technology or equivalent.
- You have 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- You have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally, meet deadlines and build effective relationships.
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.