25 days ago
My client, a leading Irish-owned food manufacturing company based in Co. Kildare, is looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor (shift) who will join their team and will help to deliver safe products to meet customer specifications, ensuring robust controls are measured and maintained.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure implementation and maintenance of the Food Safety & Quality Management System for all areas of responsibility.
- You will be responsible for microbiological sampling / booking and the reserving of bulk samples.
- You will be responsible for monitoring of equipment calibration schedule.
- You will conduct Shelf-life testing / Nutritional testing sampling to schedule.
- You will be responsible for preparation, completion and sealing of export loads as requested.
- You will ensure full product traceability is maintained at all stages of the process and support the team in all Mass Balance / Traceability challenges conducted.
- You will carry out on the floor personal hygiene training, QC skills training for operators, relevant food safety & CCP/PC training for relevant operators as requested.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining personal hygiene standards including correct wearing of PPE.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline - Food Science or related degree.
- You are a recent graduate (with relevant work experience) or have up to 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- You have strong communication skills and an aptitude for problem solving & informed decision making.
- You are a self-starter and team player.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.