about 1 year ago
Quality Assurance Technologist- Food
Ready to move into your next role as a Quality Assurance technologist? This is one of the kind job in a well-known manufacturing company based in Kildare. We are seeking for someone who is able to manage the implementation of Quality Management systems and deliver safe products while ensuring robust controls are measured, maintained and corrective action implemented where deviation occurs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing food manufacturing company.
This role is a permanent role, Monday - Friday and will require shift work. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Manage any QA issues which may impact food safety, quality and or legality and ensure implementation and maintenance of the Food Safety & Quality Management System for all areas of responsibility
- Daily completion of the QA Supervisor check-sheet and supervision of on-line QMS system checks and procedures conducted by operations team
- Quantity Control and correct labelling monitoring
- Responsible for the completion and follow-up of all QA Supervisor records
- Conduct shelf-life testing/nutritional testing sampling to schedule
- Ensure the completion and logging of all CCP and PC checks by operations and appropriately addressing any out of limits/parameters. Verification of CCP/PC check
- On the floor personal hygiene training, QC skills training for operators, relevant food safety & CCP/PC training for relevant operators as requested
- Conduct internal audits as requested
- Ideally 1 year QA/QC experience in Food Manufacturing environment
- Minimum recognized Diploma in a Food related discipline and or relevant work experience
- Have good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Have the ability to work on one's own initiative
- Have an aptitude for problem solving and decision making
- Have basic computer literacy
The next step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nikolina at Next Generation Recruitment .
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.