about 2 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Reliability Engineer? Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals? If you are a spectacular Engineering professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company, then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be working closely with the Reliability Maintenance team and Engineering Planner to schedule and oversee job assignments and lead site technicians
- You will co-ordinate with stores Dept. to ensure spare parts are available for all work orders
- You will enhance and improve CMMS and other site systems to ensure clear transfer of information between Engineers and Technicians
- You will lead root cause analysis exercises with support from other functions. Investigate equipment failures and system downtime to find root cause and implement effective Corrective and Preventative Actions
- You will pursue and use new technologies and methodologies to improve overall effectiveness of maintenance programs
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a Level 7 or 8 Engineering related qualification (industry experience taken into account)
- You have experience of working with process equipment in a biologics, pharma, chemical or food manufacturing facility is desirable
- CMMS experience in Maximo, SAP or similar
- Safety and quality of work is your top priority
- Strong communications, organisational and problem solving skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.