25 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Reliability Programme Lead? Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals? If you are a spectacular Electrical Engineering professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a contract to the end of 2023 (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the development of the site process safety management testing programme within the site reliability team, focused on right first time, compliance, and simplification while ensuring there is no compromise to safety, quality or equipment reliability.
- You will be the owner of the PSM Phase 3 programme delivery - Phase 3 will focus on the development of static and dynamic testing plans of critical interlocks and safety circuitry across the site.
- You will be responsible for any programme escalations through targeted KPIs and milestones.
- You will develop standardised testing criteria/standard for interlocks and isolators across the site.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 2 - 5 years of experience in a regulated manufacturing environment, ideally pharmaceutical/GMP
- You have a proven track record in end to end programme management and project delivery
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering, with experience in electrical controls
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.