about 1 month ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Sales Graduate? If you are a motivated recent graduate who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an international food business, then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Waterford.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the buying and selling of foodstuffs and other commodities
- You will be maintaining direct communication with suppliers and clients globally
- You will carry out administration duties associated with your work
- You will travel to client premises
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold qualifications in a relevant discipline - Business, Agri-business, Food Science, Food Technology, Marketing or related degree.
- You are a natural self-starter with an appetite to embrace new challenges as they arise
- You are resilient, have a can-do attitude and want to be responsible for your own success
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills required
- Knowledge of BRC standards, HACCP, Food Legislation is advantageous
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .