19 days ago
A global contract manufacturing has recently under significant expansion in their Dublin based site as a result of a ramp up in their global customers operations. This organisation offers turnkey solution to its global customers from their expanding Dublin based manufacturing site. As a result, they are looking to hire a Senior Manufacturing Manager for the site.
- This role will report into a Manufacturing Director and will be responsible for managing a cross functional operations in excess of thirty headcount within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- The focus of this role will be to ramp manufacturing across their business unit to ensure all customer service level agreements are met in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- Another focus of the role will be to ensure all lean manufacturing processes are embedded within the manufacturing unit to ensure all cost, output and waste targets are met.
- This position will also communicate any issues with capacity or delay in supply to the customers in case of any disruption to manufacturing and rectify the situation as soon as possible keeping the customer updated.
- This role will manage all budgets involved in the manufacturing operations on-site across all customer accounts.
- Ideally degree qualified with 8-10 years manufacturing experience within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Strong people management is essential
- Lean manufacturing or operational excellence experience is preferred
- Contract manufacturing experience would be a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 16498539
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training