Senior Quality Engineer
2 months ago
A leading, global manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join their rapidly expanding operations based in their Dublin site. This company has seen exponential growth in the previous year and will continue to do so as they proceed to successfully grow and expand in the manufacturing industry.
- You will report to the Site Quality Manager and will provide risk management and validation support for the ongoing development of new and existing products along with participation in all NPI reviews.
- You will implement corrective/ preventative actions for problem resolution and continuous improvement.
- You will manage multiple projects from inception to launch and maintenance, ensuring that they meet the necessary regulatory, corporate and unit requirements, driving quality culture
- You will be responsible for development of QA plans and ensure deadlines are met in relation to NPI's
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years' quality experience, ideally within a high-volume manufacturing environment such as electronics, technology or automotive
- A background in electronic manufacturing and/or New Product Introduction is highly desirable
- BSc/BEng in an Engineering related discipline or similar
- Ability to utilize Six Lean tools e.g., FMEAs, Gauge R&R, Capability Analysis, Value Stream Mapping
The Next Step:
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking the Apply button.
Next Generation specialize in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.