7 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Statistician? If you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an amazing biologics manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide statistical support to Global Product Development & Supply (GPS) to deliver process and method robustness in ensuring product quality and compliance.
- You will provide support to areas which include statistical analysis for analytical methods, stability analysis, tech transfer, validation, manufacturing, health authority filings, and regulatory responses.
- You will provide study design and data analysis support to worldwide business functions, including small molecule and biologics development, manufacturing, and supply.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a Master's degree in a related discipline (biotechnology, computational biology, bioinformatics or statistics) with at least 3 - 6+ months of relevant experience.
- You have a good understanding of statistical methodologies, such as data distributions, linear regression, mixed model, statistical process control (SPC), design of experiment (DOE) and multivariate analysis.
- You have strong data analysis and programming skills and are proficient with major statistical software packages such as SAS, R, JMP or MINITAB.
- You have great communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.