Sarah Mac Mullan
almost 2 years ago
An expanding FMCG manufacturer with rapidly expanding market share at a local , regional and global level are looking to grow their international supply chain team due to increased demand in both European and US markets . This FMCG’s unique brand’s and products have gained extensive growth and popularity in the current markets and as a result the organization needs to extend and implement supply chain processes internationally to meet increasing global demand.
- This role will report in a Supply Chain Director and will be part of a growing supply chain team focusing and managing end to end supply chain processes as the organization establishes outsourced supply chain processes at a local and regional level.
- A key part of this role will be to establish and develop relationships with third partly logistics provides both locally and at a regional level as the organization expands into current markets and launches into new ones.
- This position will require the individual to ensure that the supply chain processes are fit for purpose and are agile enough to meet the FMCG’s growth at a local and regional level.
- Another focus of this role is work collaboratively with the commercial teams to ensure all product launches are managing effectively as the organization expands in both existing and new markets.
- This role will require the individual to scale up supply chain processes across all markets and to source new outsourced when required to meet growing customer demand.
Ideally degree qualified with 5-7 years supply chain experience within a dynamic FMCG environment.
Extensive experience of managing end to end supply chain processes within an outsourced supply chain.
Third party logistics experience ideally at regional level is required.
Start-up experience would be a distinct advantage
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.