13 days ago
Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing Industry (Kildare)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Manager to join our food manufacturing team in Kildare. The successful candidate will Lead the Technical team in ensuring that our products meet the highest quality standards and comply with all relevant food safety regulations. The role will have 10 reports in total across the Technical department.
This role is based on site in Kildare although some working from home options are available.
- Developing and implement quality control systems to ensure that all products meet company and industry standards
- Collaborate with production teams to troubleshoot and resolve any quality or safety issues that may arise
- Develop the team within the Technical function and ensure there are progression plans in place.
- Conduct regular inspections of the production process to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective action as needed
- Develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all product testing and inspections
- Ensure that all food safety policies and procedures are being followed, and that the facility is in compliance with all relevant regulations
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure that all raw materials meet our strict quality and safety standards
- Act as a liaison between the company and relevant regulatory agencies
- Provide training and support to production teams to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to comply with food safety regulations
- A degree in food science, food technology or a related field
- Proven experience leading a Quality/Technical team in a food manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of food safety regulations and quality control systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading food manufacturing company in Kildare and take the next step in your career in the industry. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience and are passionate about ensuring the highest quality and safety standards, we would love to hear from you.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.