25 days ago
My client, a leading Dublin-based biopharma company, is looking for Warehouse Manager to take the lead for the running of the warehouse operations on shift. This role leads by example in the area by spending a minimum of 60% of time physically on the floor, follow all procedures, cGMP requirements and any other regulatory requirements. This role reports to the Senior Warehouse Manage.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will manage assigned team in the Warehouse and will be accountable for performance of assigned team.
- You will provide day to day oversight of tasks in the Warehouse. You will plan, organize and communicate the daily/weekly work schedule for personnel in the area.
- You will develop appropriate training plans for assigned team.
- You will act as Point Person with other site functions to ensure that the daily/weekly work schedule for personnel in the area is planned, organized and communicated (monitor incoming deliveries to ensure prompt receipt of raw materials, meet production and shipping schedules, ensure distribution activities are performed to meet customer requirements).
- You will be responsible for deviation, CAPA & Change Control - take ownership for any minor deviations, CAPA's or Change Control as delegated by the Sr Manager Warehouse and Dispensary.
- You will support the area during audits and inspections.
- You will actively participate on Operational Excellence programs on site, including 5S programs, Kaizen events, etc.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have at least 5 years of people management experience.
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You are knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!