.Dublin, DL, Ireland
0164 985 46
2 months ago
An established global pharmaceutical with multiple global manufacturing facilities have recently established a virtual global supply chain and have recently launched and developed multiple branded products . As part of this new external manufacturing structure they are currently developing a pipe-line of innovator products in across pharmaceutical and biotechnology and are currently expanding their global supply chain and procurement teams. As part of this expansion they are looking to recruit a supplier relationship manager
- You will report into an Associate Director Supplier Relationship Management and will be responsible to working with them on implementing a new SRM program across all their outsourced vendors as the organization continues to grow the global product portfolio.
- You will be focused on developing partnerships with strategic suppliers to ensure that there is no disrupt to market supply of any existing or new products.
- You will be part of a cross functional team that will include technical operations ,planning and quality teams to ensure that all contract manufacturers have the capacity to deliver supply.
- You will have oversight of the commercial contracts with suppliers and will targeted on ensuring that external suppliers deliver on service level agreements.
- You will have strong project management experience and will have a track ecord of improving supplier delivery.
- You will be degree qualified with 5-7 years supplier management experience within pharma or biopharma manufacturing.
- You will have strong project management experience and will have a track record of improving supplier delivery.
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely .
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.