Next Generation is an integrated recruitment solutions business with a focus on the Science, Technology, Analytics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, and Digital fields.
With over 12 years’ experience in both local and international markets, Next Generation manages the full candidate attraction and candidate management journey. At the centre of the business is a deep understanding of, and passion for, recruitment on a human to human level.
Exceptional talent has the power to drive leadership and propel a business to success. That's why Next Generation is just as passionate and ambitious about searching for and investing in our own talented people as we are about finding the perfect candidate for our clients.
Ready to apply? Get in touch with our team now about available roles.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- A structured training program with dedicated study time
- 1 to 1 coaching
- External training consultants
- Onsite trainee manager programme
- Structured onsite learning programmes
- Clear and transparent development programme
- Education assistance & study leave
- 22 days holidays + 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Adoptive Leave
- One of the best commission structures in the marketplace
- Travel tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Monthly nights out
- Summer event – half day, activity, dinner and drinks
- Christmas event – half day, activity, dinner and drinks
- Regular initiatives led by a volunteer wellness team
- Fresh fruit daily
- Monthly wellness day
- Flexible start and finish
- Anonymous and confidential employee assistance programme
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Regular CSR initiatives are led by a volunteer CSR Team
- Throughout the year we have raised vital funds and awareness for some great charities: Jack & Jill, Temple Street Children’s Hospital, Suicide or Survive and St. Vincent de Paul
Sarah Mac Mullan
Finance & Compliance Manager
The Next Generation team are STEM specialists that place experienced talent in niche roles from technical all the way to director level - across all industries.
The recruitment services we offer are tailored to our client's talent attraction strategy and our candidate's career expectations and goals. Our experienced recruitment teams select best-fit solutions in order to provide the talent that companies need to give their organisation a true competitive advantage.
We have five simple, yet powerful words which define who we are and how we work. Our shared values enabled us to identify and develop our unique and authentic culture. They were created collaboratively with employees when asked what characteristics would best describe us.
OUR COMMON CAUSE TO IMPROVE PEOPLE'S LIVES
The harmony and synergy that makes everything possible.
OUR FAITH IN
Confidence and belief that we can make good things happen.
OUR WILL TO
The daily effort, initiative & energy that keeps propelling us forward.
OUR DESIRE TO
BE THE BEST
Enterprising and resourceful, playing to win.
OUR COLLECTIVE KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Making decisions for the right reasons.
The environment at Next Generation is dynamic, stimulating, and offers a variety of wonderful opportunities.
We believe in continuous training, specialist marketplace experience, and ongoing career development. We also offer a competitive reward scheme for success. If you are creative, intuitive, entrepreneurial, and understand critical time-management, then your next step should be with Next Generation. Contact us today!