Dublin 2, DL, Ireland
0164 98 545
6 months ago
If you are a spectacular Business Analyst who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
You will be an integral part of thier Global digital transformation project. This role will be aligned to the Sourcing & Purchasing functional area.
You will work with a number of specialist teams across the programme ensuring that the Business is represented in Functional Design, Development, Security, Data Migration, Change Management & Training.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide insight into how the business operates today and ensure that the requirements of the divisions/common functions are known and considered in the design process
- You will support the Functional Consultants in the preparation and running of process, solution and user experience design workshops
- You will work with business owners/process owners to ensure the designs being produced are in line with business expectations and meet their requirements
- You will support the data migration team in scoping the legacy data, data mapping, cleansing, testing and validation activities
- You will contribute to the production of the necessary test scripts required to test the newly designed systems and processes
- You will support the Change Management team in assessing business change impacts and engaging with the business teams to drive adoption
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have system implementation/process change experience
- You have SAP R/3 or S/4HANA experience
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent
- You have working knowledge of project management tools such as Aris and Jira
- If you happen to have working knowledge of System 21/Aurora, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.