0196 099 97
8 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as an Engineering and Facilities Manager? If you are a spectacular Engineering Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Louth.
What will you do in this job?
- You will define the Engineering, Utilities, Facilities and Asset Care strategy for distilling, maturation and bottling operations
- You will manage capital expenditure and capital budget control, maintenance engineering and maintenance systems, performance improvement engineering in cost, product quality, environmental sustainability and health & safety
- You will support managers and provide strong engineering leadership, driving and delivering improvement in operational performance
- You will manage all site facilities, including distilleries, wastewater treatment plant, warehouses, site security and all associated site buildings, utilities, services, vehicles and equipment
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have minimum of 5 years practical experience working in a managerial role within a mechanical/chemical process environment or related process industry
- You have a degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- You have comprehensive knowledge of ISO Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 and ISO 45001 standards)
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 25 days of paid annual leave, plus Irish bank holidays.
- Take care of yourself with the health insurance plan.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.