Dublin 15, DL, Ireland
353 (0)1 960 9773
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced QC Microbiology Manager to join a global Biopharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a rapidly expanding QC team in a management capacity. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of QC including people, processes and facilities.
This is a permanent full-time job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will manage the QC team and their activities within the lab, ensuring their adherence to the highest standards
- You will ensure the lab runs smoothly in its activities and functions
- You will manage schedules and targets
- You will manage Microbiological testing and validation activities within the department
- You will be responsible for continuous improvement and innovation within the department
- You will be a mentor and an advocate for the team
- You will represent QC in all departmental activities within the business
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a BSc in Science or a related discipline
- You have 5 years+ of experience in QC in a highly regulated environment
- You have experience in managing/supervising people
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Excellent scope for development in a global role
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.