UK, DL, Ireland
80000-100,000 per year
0164 985 46
6 months ago
- This role will report into the European Head of Supply Chain and will be focused on the supply of both new and existing products to all locations outside of the US .
- A key part of this role will the successful management of all current third party logistics providers , sourcing new providers and establishing the distribution network within the organization’s expanding European supply chain.
- This position will require the individual to ensure all regional supply chain processes are fit for purpose and can deliver of the company’s expansion within Europe.
- This role will require be focused on ensuring that all product launches are conducted in a timely manner and that the distribution network continues to grow to meet market demands.
- Another part of this role will be to work effectively with contract manufacturers to ensure that S&OP planning processes are implemented effectively to ensure that there is no disruption to the supply to market.
Third party logistics experience is essential and ideally within cold chain distribution.
Start-up express would be a distinct advantage.
S&OP planning and effective inventory management are required.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations