Dublin 12, DL, Ireland
0164 985 37
4 months ago
If you have experience in buying and tendering in the FMCG industry and are looking to take the next step working as a Procurement Specialist at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity with a leading company in the FMCG industry.
Their Procurement team is growing and they need someone like you to join them!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in DUBLIN.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be negotiating solutions with suppliers;
- You will be responsible for tender figures preparation, tendering ingredients & packaging to suppliers;
- You will co-ordinate purchasing elements of toll packing process, ensuring cost management and on-time availability;
- You will engage in the New Product Development process by sourcing potential new suppliers and by requesting best pricing & samples from supplier;
- You will analyse and evaluate stock cover using ERP tool in preparation for contract renewals when required;
- You will communicate and interface with suppliers and departments such as Quality, Commercial, Supply Chain, Production, etc;
- You will be producing and preparing KPI and Customer Complaint reports as required.
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in purchasing/procurement.
- You are degree qualified in Business or related discipline.
- You have buying and tendering experience in the FMCG industry.
- You have excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills with Excel to intermediate level.
- You are fluent in English. If you are fluent in any other language, that's an advantage!
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits package.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.