Dublin 2, Ireland
120000-140000 per year
0164 985 46
4 months ago
- You will report into the Managing Director and will be focused on assisting clients across both bio-pharma and pharma products to establish their European supply chains .
- You will be focused on leading teams to establish end to end supply chain functions across virtual networks as client’s launch products across EMEA.
- You will establish relations with all key vendors that are selected for clients’ needs as they establish their outsourced supply chain’s in EMEA.
- You ensure all supply chain processes are in place to meet commercial product launch dates across all EMEA markets.
- You will lead a team of supply chain consultants on site with clients to ensure all requirements are met on behalf of client.
- You will be degree qualified with 10 plus years global or regional supply chain experience within the life science sector.
- You will extensive planning and product launch experience .
- Ideally you will also have start-up and cold chain distribution experience.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.