0164 985 37
about 1 month ago
Laboratory Analyst – Co. Longford
Are you a Food Science graduate who has completed a work placement or has up to 1 year experience in a lab-based role in the food manufacturing industry looking to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as an Laboratory Analyst in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their R&D team. You will be reporting into the Research & Development Manager.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Longford.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure laboratory operates efficiently in line with G.L.P and is audit ready.
- You will be responsible for the daily chemical testing of raw materials and finished product as per schedule.
- You will be responsible for the sourcing and purchasing of laboratory materials and equipment. Maintenance of adequate stocks at all times.
- You will be involved in the installation and calibration of new equipment in the laboratory.
- You will be involved in the preparation and circulation of analytical reports trended and analyzed.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or relevant discipline.
- You have a work placement or up to 1 year experience in a lab-based role in the food manufacturing industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.