0164 985 37
4 months ago
Group Technologist – Co. Longford
Are you a Food Scientist with a minimum of 2 years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry ready to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a Group Technologist in a fast paced and constantly growing food manufacturing company
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their NPD team. You will be involved in the development of new products, from initial concept to plant approval.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Longford.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the modification of existing products at the request of, and in consultation with customers and the technical, production, purchasing and commercial functions.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and management of product requests initiated by sales, purchasing, production and quality. These requests could be for NPD, existing product for internal/external presentation, customer request, visit etc.
- You will be involved in the input of recipe formulations across all sites.
- You will support customer visits to all the production sites/offices. This includes organising full product presentations and paperwork from this site and co coordinating samples, paperwork from all other sites.
- You will work closely with Sales & Marketing functions to deliver customer support and satisfaction.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are Degree qualified in Science or related discipline.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in NPD in the food manufacturing industry.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.