353 (0)1 960 9773
20 days ago
Operations Manager - Logistics
Could this Operations Manager role be your next dream job? Do you have experience managing teams and operations in a Logistics environment? Are you the ideal candidate we are searching for? If you are interested in an fantastic opportunity working at an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a one of a kind job in a well established Logistics company (3PL). | Are you looking to grow your career? Look no further, this is the job for you!
Their team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and grow/motivate their teams.
This is a permanent full-time job based in Limerick.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of a number of key account businesses.
- You will lead front-line customer support and operations management teams handling high volumes of customer queries, escalations & a large number of day-to-day reporting suites throughout the delivery life cycle of customer orders.
- You will oversee customers' supply chain from order handover at origin site to customer delivery in line with agreed customer KPI's.
- You will be responsible for the headcount planning, recruitment, coaching, motivation and ongoing performance reviews and skills development for the operations teams
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have at least 3 years' Operations Management experience in a Logistics environment.
- You have a proven track record of managing teams in a busy environment, possessing key leadership skills and the ability to manage and motive a team of customer services personnel
- You have proven experience of working successfully and on your own initiative with key account management and staff.
- You have experience in handling complaints and managing difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way
- You possess good analytical, computer, reporting (in particular Excel) & presentation (PowerPoint) skills and an awareness of financial management and principles
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.