0164 985 46
3 months ago
A leading global healthcare manufacturer who have grown massively over the last few years through acquisition and have an established global corporate headquarters in Ireland. They are undergoing significant transformation within their global supply chain function. This organisation has multiple global manufacturing sites and a prolific range of products. As part of this transformation they are looking to lead a supply chain project manager to join their global logistics group.
- Reporting into a Global Supply Chain Manager this role will primarily focused on supply chain analysis across multiple transformation projects.
- A key part of this role with be leading multiple projects across the global supply chain with a particular focus on global distribution processes
- This role will require the individual take part in multiple supply chain transformation projects across the full end to end supply chain with a particular emphasis on data analysis of the global supply chain function as the organisation continues to grow through acquisition.
- The ideal candidate will have strong project management ideally within global supply chain with 3-5 years experience leading projects.
- Experience of Tableau or Power BI a distinct advantage .
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.