0196 099 97
5 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as EHS Assistant Manager? If you are a spectacular Health and Safety professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing Pharmaceutical manufacturing company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will support the Senior Manager, EEHS in working towards the company goal of holistic safety and wellbeing, whilst adhering to all environmental, health and safety legislation
- You will coordinate operational risk assessments, accident and incident investigation, auditing and inspections
- You will support the Senior Manager in areas of Emergency Response, Contractor Management, Site Security, Pandemic Controls, and management of EHS resources
- You will work to increase the safety awareness of all staff through promotion and training, such as EHS training modules and deployment of wellbeing programmes
- You will be involved in the design and project management input for new process/chemical/equipment/site builds
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a similar Health and Safety role within a highly regulated manufacturing and/or pharmaceutical environment
- You have experience of Integrated Management Systems, including ISO 50001
- You have an Honours Degree in a Health & Safety and/or Environmental discipline
- You have the ability to develop effective relationships with staff at all levels across the organisation through excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.