Leopardstown, DL, Ireland
0164 985 46
about 1 month ago
This global FMCG manufactured has multiple manufacturing plants delivering in excess of €5billion in revenue across an extensive product range and multiple global markets . They a global work force in excess of 15,000 and are currently undergoing significant transformation across a number of global functions , one of those functions is procurement and their newly appointed Head of Global Procurement is driving significant change in this area . As a result they are looking to hire a new Group Procurement Manager for IT services to be based in Dublin to service the EMEA region.
- You will partner with the Group CTO to discuss the changing needs for the IT infrastructure in EMEA and to strategically partner with suppliers to deliver on those needs across both hardware and software.
- You will re-engineer the global supply base across al IT vendors and negotiate strategic contracts will all relevant suppliers to deliver significant and ongoing savings for the organisation.
- You will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders in IT to discuss all current and upcoming needs within technology services and which suppliers would be optimum to partner with
- You will be focused on procuring all technology services for group functions across EMEA and to strategically partner with IT vendors to deliver on those changing needs.
- You will degree qualified with 8-10 years procurement experience in technology services ideally at a regional or global level .
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations