0164 985 39
9 months ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Technical Manager?
Next Generation are currently recruiting an experienced Technical Manager to join a large food organisation based in North Cork. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that quality standards are adhered to across the site. This is a senior level role within the operation and you would have responsibility for a team of 4 within the Technical/ Quality function. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to be part of a dynamic, FMCG business with plenty of opportunity for career progression.
- Responsible for ensuring BRC/Customers standards are maintained on site. Implementation of new QMS system as part of site expansion
- Liaising with customers in relation to Quality requirements for the site
- Review procedures, compile reports and liaise with colleagues and senior management to ensure any problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Leading customer and regulatory audits for the site
- HACCP review and review of Quality Management Systems
- Completing supplier and customer specifications
- Communicate with customers, customer service representatives and Environmental Health Officers regarding audits. Leading supplier/customer audits
- 3+ years' experience in a senior position within a Food manufacturing environment.
- Experience developing and implementing QMS systems
- Food science/ quality systems qualification
- Excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills
- Excellent managerial experience is essential
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT