0196 099 97
4 months ago
If you are a spectacular Maintenance Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing FMCG company then keep reading!
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will closely monitor line and machine performance, providing technical support through electromechanical troubleshooting and repairs of equipment, preventative and predictive maintenance routines
- You will work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- You will support the production team in achieving targets, intervening as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
- You will ensure KPIs are met - completion rate of planned preventative maintenance, minimal breakdown recovery time, and optimise overall equipment effectiveness
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a trade qualification (mechanical or electrical)
- You have experience in both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- You have previous experience in a fast paced high volume manufacturing environment
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.