Naas, KD, Ireland
0164 985 37
8 months ago
Are you a Quality professional with 2-3 years of experience in the food manufacturing industry looking to take the next big step in your career?
This is a one of a kind job opportunity in a leading FOOD MANUFACTURING company based in Co. Kildare.
Their Quality team is growing and they need someone like you to join them and help with implementing the food safety standards on site.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Co. Kildare.
What will you do in this job?
- You will lead, manage and develop 4 Quality Officers.
- You will provide technical support in the identification of non-conformances/deviations from the quality system and implement corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- You will investigate and close out complaints and quality issues.
- You will conduct monthly reconciliations, trace and mass balance exercises.
- You will conduct weekly and monthly audits.
- You will participate in all Quality Audits.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are degree qualified in Food Science or related discipline.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Quality in the Food Manufacturing industry.
- You have knowledge of BRC standards and HACCP.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Time to rest, with 20 days of paid annual leave.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.