0196 099 97
8 months ago
Recently graduated? Ready to move into your next role as a Bioprocess Associate and looking to grow your career in an expanding Biopharmaceutical organisation? Look no further, this is the job for you!
My client have an opening on their manufacturing team and they need someone like you to join them.
This is a 12 month temporary contract (full time) position based in Dublin.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Working across multiple teams to facilitate the implementation of the project design and validation of the manufacturing facility.
- Creation of SOPs & other technical documentation for large scale manufacturing
- Execution of commercial manufacturing processes
- Adheres to GMP and other quality standards
- Plays active part in investigations and optimisations of processes
- Operates all production equipment within the assigned functional area
- Effectively uses process automation systems and some supporting quality systems
- Assists with reviewing batch and exception reports for each manufacturing lot
- Supports culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Recent graduate of BSc. in Science, ideally Biopharma
- Flexibility to work a 24/7 shift pattern
- Experience in a biologics manufacturing facility would be an advantage
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.