353 (0)1 960 9773
14 days ago
Could this Head of Propositions role be your next dream job? Are you the ideal candidate we are searching for? If you are interested in a fantastic opportunity working in a key leadership role in a fast-paced environment then keep reading!
This is a permanent full-time job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will play a crucial role in developing and leading a high performing team that builds value for customers and sets the propositions for the client, taking account of market dynamics, research insights and technical input from in-house service partners.
- Lead and develop a high performing team focused on a common goal of growth, strong customer proposition, strategic relationships and partnering with internal service providers re their role in delivering that proposition
- Work effectively in a matrix environment and drive collaboration across the wider team
- Work closely with other company teams to ensure all projects are tested, prioritised, resourced, tracked and delivered to high standards
- Ensure Capital Plan is aligned with proposition roadmap
- Lead investigation and analyses of a best-in-class proposition within the client's industry and other relevant industries.
- Process this information and evolving market needs, identify opportunities and drive the business case, including value streams and pricing decisions, for new propositions
- Responsible for identifying opportunities that lead to the growth of the company's proposition through innovation (future) while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/ priorities (day to day basis)
- Oversee the development and management of the proposition roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision
- Identify the biggest opportunities and solutions to challenges prioritising those that will deliver the most value
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You must be Degree qualified and have at least 5 years' experience in a strategic role similar to this at a senior level
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Experience operating as an influential member of the senior leadership team; driving and managing change to improve business performance
- Demonstrable business development experience
- Equally comfortable articulating strategy and executing
- Strong analytical, numeracy and reasoning skills
- Collaborate effectively across functions and build strong working relationships
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with proven ability to deliver results through others
- Employee relations experience and knowledge
- Resilient, with the ability to work and deliver under pressure; handle conflict well
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
And… much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to GILLIAN DUNPHY at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there.
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.